Oh F*ck Yeah with Ruan Willow

Join the Sexual Revolution Regain Your Sexual Independence with Dr. Anne Truong

July 07, 2023 Ruan Willow / Dr. Anne Truong Season 3 Episode 296
Oh F*ck Yeah with Ruan Willow
Join the Sexual Revolution Regain Your Sexual Independence with Dr. Anne Truong
Oh F*ck Yeah with Ruan Willow +
Support the show & get subscriber-only content.
Starting at $3/month Subscribe
Show Notes Transcript

Ep 296: Join the Sexual Revolution and Regain Your Sexual Independence with Dr. Anne Truong, a medical doctor with 25 years of experience. As an expert in intimate health and a pioneer in biologic regenerative medicine, she has earned a reputation for innovation. As a best-selling author, podcaster, influencer, and serial entrepreneur, Dr. Truong has influenced millions of people. She teaches doctors worldwide how to use stem cells for sexuality, aesthetics, and pain management. We chatted about the fact that if you are having good sex along with a good life, you will live a long life. The sexual revolution is about taking charge of your sexuality and realizing that with the choices we make, our habits, and our routines, we can help ourselves help better sex all on our own. We don't need the bandaids of medication/implants, what we need is to take care of ourselves, and more importantly, the root cause of the sexual dysfunction needs to be addressed. We need to stop letting drug companies, insurance, and hospitals tell us we need a quick fix like a pill or a procedure, they are making billions of dollars off of something we can do naturally with our own bodies and minds to fix erectile dysfunction, low libido, and to have better sex. Dr. Truong also talked about the need for the removal of shame and taboo opinions around sexuality, and she strives to remove this shame for her patients and help them heal, enjoy, and have the best sex possible. Pain with sex should never happen, nor should it be tolerated, this can be treated and the person can have pain-free sex... get help! Don't suffer silently, pain with sex is NOT NORMAL! The same things that help prevent major illnesses like heart disease and diabetes will also help you have better sex, she says. It has a lot to do with blood flow in the body and sexual organs. She has patients in their eighties enjoying sex four times a week, she joked that you are subpar if you are having sex less than four times a week! Indeed! She shares with us the keys to optimal sexual health, what libido-increasing meds really are, and how to improve sex drive even while on libido-squashing mental health meds. She talked about box breathing, why it's beneficial, and how/why to do it... navy seals do it! We should do it too. And don't forget the role your brain plays in your sexuality. We had the most helpful and fun discussion! Learn more about Dr. Truong:
Visit her online at www.truongrehab.com.
Podcast Men’s Sexual Health
www.sexualhealthformenpodcast.com
Best-selling book: How to Regain Sexual Function, Libido and Treat Erectile Dysfunction without Drugs or Surgery with Platelet Rich Plasma
affiliate links podcast may earn a small monetary reward for purchases https://amzn.to/3PMbk3k
https://youtube.com/@drannetruong
Ruan; Neighborhood Sex Secrets:
https://books2read.com/u/3R5MZj
https://amzn.to/3CVxzw8
Ruan's Books: https://books.ruanwillowauthor.com/





Support the Show.

Subscribe for exclusive episodes: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1599808/subscribe
Sign up for Ruan's newsletters: https://subscribepage.io/ruanwillow
https://linktr.ee/RuanWillow
Ruan's a Manscaped Ambassador get 20% OFF+Free Shipping with promo code RUAN at https://www.manscaped.com/

This transcript and interview timeline was created by Eddy Headliner app ai. It was not edited by a human so it will not be 100% accurate. Please email ruanwillow@gmail.com with any questions. Content copyrighted 2023 by Pink InfinityPublishing LLc, all rights reserved. Thank you!
Episode 296 In Season 3 of the Oh F*ck Yeah with Ruan Willow Podcast show.
(00:00) With Ruin Willow podcast, you can regain your sexual independence
(00:34) Dr. Trong talks about men's sexual health on the podcast
(06:36) Dr. Anne Truong shares tips on how to improve your sexual longevity
(11:36) Sexual health prevention aligns similarly to diabetes prevention and heart disease prevention
(18:44) Only 70% of men respond to ed medication anyway
(24:21) The mediterranean diet focuses more on vegetables and fruit than red meat
(30:08) Sleep is very important because that's the first thing we give up when busy
(31:44) A lot of mental health meds seem to squash your libido
(38:09) Ed: More men in their 20s having ed due to lifestyle factors
(43:56) Viagra and Cialis don't help you get aroused, right
(50:03) You do have control over your health and your sexual health
(52:47) Ed Fix is a blueprint to reverse ed by using lifestyle modification
(57:13) Mark Zuckerberg's podcast focuses on sexual health for men and women
(01:02:24) On Instagram, people pick which part of their body makes them climax
(01:04:44) Dr. Ann Trong: Be careful when you go on the Internet
(01:06:37) Use your own body to help yourself have better sex and be healthier
With Ruin Willow podcast, you can regain your sexual independence

>> Speaker A: Hello, this is Ruan Willow with the oh, fuck yeah. With Ruan Willow podcast. I'm super pumped you're here today. You know why? Because I had a discussion with this amazing doctor, Dr. Anne Trong, and she talks about, come join the sexual revolution. Regain your sexual independence. It's in your hands, baby. You got to stay tuned and find out what that means. It's all in your hands if you're under 18.


Dr. Trong talks about men's sexual health on the podcast

It is time to leave the podcast, though, because we do talk about sex. We talk about being healthy, but we do mention topics about sex and sexuality that are meant for adults only. On, my podcast, I like to talk about sexuality, sexual health, ways to have better sex, ways to have better sex with yourself, with your partner or partner. It's whatever you choose to do. And erotica is a tool that is, in my opinion, it's a great tool for arousal as well, because it involves your brain. You are reading something, you are imagining it, you are listening, you are immersing yourself. You're using your brain as a part of your arousal. So think about using erotica as a part of your arousal with your partner, even seriously, it works really well. You could check out my books down the podcast show notes. I have a new book out, neighborhood sex secrets that is in presale, and I have a bunch, of other ones on different topics, so you can check that out down in the podcast show notes. And I'm an audiobook narrator also as well, so I narrate for other authors as well as myself. So check those all out. Quick shout out to my sponsors. Manscaped Ruin Willow 20. If you use that ah code on M manscape.com, you get 20% off plus free shipping and cure sex toys. They have sex toys for men and women for enhancement to help you have better enjoyment with yourself and with a partner, you can use them both ways. And that is ruinwillow ten@kiro.com there's two eyes in there, I believe. Just go down the podcast show notes and you can easily click through those, and you can click through to find out more about Dr. Trong. And she is also the podcaster, and I think it's really cool. she kind of focuses more on men. It's men's sexual health, but you can apply what she says to women a lot, too. So she's amazing. She's a medical doctor for over 25 years, antiaging and biological cellular medicine. She's an expert in intimate health and a pioneer of biologic regenerative medicine. She has earned reputation for innovation. She's also a bestselling author. She has awesome ideas to help men overcome erectile dysfunction without medication. So we talk a lot about that and how really we're being victimized here by the people that make money, the drug companies, the insurance companies and the hospitals. We are being victimized and told to take a pill. It's a band aid, as she calls it. It's a bandaid. You're not fixing your root cause. You are not getting yourself better with your own body, which there are ways you can get better with your own body and live a happy, healthy, prosperous life and have better sex. Have better sex. Isn't that enough reason to be healthy? I think so, yes. Orgasms, baby. That is what we want. So she's a creator of the six systems to get hard, a comprehensive protocol designed to revolutionize treatment for men's sexual dysfunction by addressing the root cause of the issue and improving overall wellness. Her bestselling book, Erectile Dysfunction Fix, has helped thousands of men with sexual dysfunction regain their ability to enjoy intimate relationships. She is committed to breaking taboos around sexual health and empowering people to discuss their sexual health concerns openly. We talk about shame and how that prevents us from our culture dumps a bunch of shame on us about sexuality, and it's a normal, innate thing that we do. And if we didn't do it, we wouldn't be here. We wouldn't have continuation of the human race, right this silly she's also created the modern man club, which is a research based sexual health education platform that makes information accessible, meaningful, and practical for men who want to live happy, healthy, and prosperous lives. In addition to her clinical practice, she's also an assistant clinical professor in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Virginia Commonwealth University and Edward via College of Osteopathic Medicine at Virginia Tech.

>> Speaker B: Whoo.

>> Speaker A: That was a mouthful, baby. She has served as president of the Virginia Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Society for ten years and was awarded the 2018 Entrepreneur of the year by the Regional Chamber of Commerce. She was also the 2021 president of the Entrepreneurs organization in Richmond, Virginia, an organization of over 14,000 entrepreneurs from 66 countries. And I love this one other thing that she has where did I read it? Free good morning wood recipes, smoothie and nitric oxide blood flow strips to measure blood flow and free membership to the modern man club. Coaching for men to get out of ed@myedfix.com I love that she's got this smoothie recipe. How cool is that? It's about taking care of your body and being healthy to have better sex. So anyways, I'm not going to spill all of our secrets, but she's amazing. So as a doctor and as a woman who is open to sexuality, she is amazing to listen to. I had such a fun time talking with her. I love her thought processes, her ideas, the way she goes about explaining things. And I love how she said, join the sexual revolution and regain your sexual independence. I love that. That is fantastic. So stay tuned. And don't forget to look down in the podcast show notes to learn more about her. She is on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok. And she does have a free book, too. five common, costly mistakes men make when facing ed. She's also on Pinterest. Did I say that? So look down the podcast show notes so you can find where she is and listen to her podcast and get all her juicy, amazing, awesome tidbits and advice. And her, bestselling book, how to regain Sexual Function Libido and treat erectile dysfunction without drugs or surgery with platelet rich plasma. Intriguing link down in the podcast show notes to that.


Dr. Anne Truong shares tips on how to improve your sexual longevity

Okay, here we go. Hello, everyone. I have a very special person to talk to today that has so much experience, and she just has a, wealth of information to share. Her name is Dr. Anne Truong, and I'm going to let her say what her topic is because she knows it best. But I'm really excited to share this with you, so stay tuned. Welcome.

>> Speaker B: Thank you. Thank you for having me here. I am excited to be here and to spread the word about sexual revolution. I am a medical doctor. I, specialize in sexual health for men and women. And I'm very passionate about spreading the word about sexual revolution and enabling men and women to regain your sexual independence. Again, what does that mean? That means that we can have sexual vitality for the rest of our life without medication and without to be dependent on anything. All we have to know is to really know what to do in the step to optimize our health. Because when you have optimal sexual health, you have really good general health, wellness, right? And longevity. So if you're having good sex, then you're going to have a good life and you're going to live long, is my model.

>> Speaker A: Absolutely. It just kind of like, permeates your whole life, right. Just impacts you in so many ways. It's just really quite mind blowing and what a great lifetime of work that you have committed to that's just so important. And so many people think it's not. They think, oh, that's just bedroom that's over there. People don't realize how integral it is.

>> Speaker B: Right? Absolutely. We've been taught and culture saying sexual is taboo in the closet. The topic that we never talk about. And I don't know about you, but most of us learn about sex on our own and through friends. And whatever method that you do, it's not, something that is brought in a forefront because it's so integral to our life. Right. To me, it's like, well, that's how you're made. that's how you're biologically are programmed to procreate and to continue the human Lifeline. Right? So why is that something so innate to us that are programmed biologically in our body for men the way act, the way they are women, to be who we are, to really, the whole goal is to be able to reproduce and continue the humankind, really. Right. To me, it's an essential part of living, an essential part of who you are. And it should be enjoyful. It shouldn't be shame, and it should not be shamed. It should not be mythical. It should something. You're on your own. So I want to remove the shame from sexuality in that it's something that you should enjoy as much as sports, but in a healthy way. And to be able to spread the message that there are natural methods that you can do to have sexual longevity. Because, as you know, the most common thing when you get older, especially after maybe 40, you don't have the same libido, the same energy or the same enjoyment with sexual activity like you were when you were in your 20s. We, just take it for granted. Right? We just go, oh, that's part of getting old. Not necessarily the case. Not necessarily the case. It can be reversed. And you can actually slow down that deceleration process and really optimize it. Because I've seen the patients I work with, 87. And continue to enjoy an active sex life with his 82 year old girlfriend. Love it. It can be done. And if my 87 year old guy can have sex four times a week, then if you're younger than 87, you're under par. You're not doing it four times a week. You're under par. Exactly.

>> Speaker A: I love that. And it's so true. And that's fantastic. That's such a fabulous story. Don't we all want that? I mean, I feel like as we're aging, we're saying all these things. We're losing, but we don't have to lose it. That's not something we have to accept or believe.

>> Speaker B: Absolutely. Unless you've seen it like I have, then believable. It's like ages ago, I think in the 1920s or something. The first man that won that ran the four minute mile. But prior to that, a lot of people that cannot be attained. It's impossible, right? it's impossible.


Sexual health prevention aligns similarly to diabetes prevention and heart disease prevention

So, on the same analogy, my message is that it's possible to have active sex life all the way until the day you die. It's just what you need to do to prevent it from getting worse and to continue a healthy lifestyle. So what I find out when working with sexual health from a medical perspective is that it aligns similarly to diabetes prevention, as well as heart prevention, like heart disease prevention, because the causes that causes sexual health dysfunction, such as ed, for men, and for women, is obesity. It's smoking, it's not exercising. Diabetes, high blood pressure, and, high cholesterol and stress. And so those are the same factors that predispose you to have heart problem as well. And it all comes down to controlling your blood flow situation that has the commonality between those two major conditions. And so what I'm trying to say is that if you just modify those conditions that I just mentioned, and all those conditions are actually preventative by just diet and exercise and stress management and changing your lifestyle behavior. M part of it is smoking, including cigarettes and vaping.

>> Speaker B: And, diet, exercise, because you do that, then you'll prevent from getting high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, which also will help you with continual sexual health. Enjoying sex for the rest of your life, as well as a good heart. You have a good heart. You live longer, you have a good heart. You actually will have better sex as well, too. And you don't have diabetes. You don't have to worry about vision loss or nerve damage from diabetes. So, just taking care of the diet and the exercise and the healthy lifestyle behavior is the key to sexual health, longevity, and also heart health as well, too. And I've just given you the pot of gold, because that's what really, if you want to have good, heart health, live longer and have good sex, those are the things you need to be focusing, on.

>> Speaker A: And it's so interesting in the media, you always hear these things, oh, be healthy for your heart, be healthy for, don't get diabetes. All these different things. Not be obese, but you never hear anyone say, be healthier to have better sex. Why is this message not as pervasive in our culture as the others are?

>> Speaker B: Right? Absolutely.

>> Speaker A: It's crazy, isn't it?

>> Speaker B: We're fighting what, 2000 years worth. Shame.

>> Speaker A: Yeah.

>> Speaker B: Culture, I think that's what it is. We're in 2023 now. We're not in 1920, and things are changing. And it takes people like me and yourself to stand on top of the hill and yell out the message. Everybody agrees to that. But once you start thinking about it, you go, oh, yeah, that makes sense. But there's the shame to it, because, one thing I want to bring out is, for men and women, if you're having discomfort during sex or you have ed, then it's shameful. You don't talk about it. It's almost, put on the same level as depression, right? But now we're raising the level of awareness of mental health, but, we should be also raising the level of sexual health or sexual dysfunction because there's such a shame you have ed, or when you have. For women, it's probably discomfort, and so you don't talk about it. And, you think it's normal when it's not. Know all the women and men listening to this. No woman should be having discomfort during intercourse because it is treatable and it's preventable. And if you're having discomfort with that, there is help. All right? So do not live with pain. I have some women coming to see me and say every time they have intercourse, it feels like sandpaper and it feels like putting salt on an open womb.

>> Speaker A: Oh, no, that sounds horrible.

>> Speaker B: And she's lived with it for ten years. No, that's even worse. Yeah, because she just thought that was just part of getting older, that you have to kind of live with it for men as well. Men, when they have ed, they just go, oh, my God. First thing they do is take a pill.

>> Speaker A: Exactly.

>> Speaker B: That's not what you want to do. Take a pill.

>> Speaker A: Right.

>> Speaker B: you don't want to take a pill for your ed because there's a reason why you have ed. You're not getting enough blood flow down there.

>> Speaker A: Right.

>> Speaker B: Taking a pill is not going to improve your blood flow, all right? It's going to just be a band aid, and your ed gets worse over time. So now, in our culture, let's fix it with one thing. So now you fail ed medicine, and then you go to an injection to your penis, like a trimix injection, which is first, because when you do trimix injection, it, creates scars in the penis, and it creates muscle atrophy and curvature of the penis, a condition called peroni disease. And then if you feel that, well, let's get a penile implant. they haven't come out with a vagina implant yet. They're probably a few years, there'll be a vagina implant, but right now there's a penis implant. And we shouldn't be thinking, okay, let's replace my penis, because it's not working. That's not crazy. it is crazy, but right now you're seeing the push towards that, and insurance are covering for it, and insurance are covering for it because the company that makes these prosthesis make money, and the hospital that, you go to to get the surgery make money from that. It's this pervasive culture in our health system. instead of reversing and fixing the root cause, we're just adding more surgery and just creating more band aid. Grancialis is really a band aid, but it's so addicting.


Only 70% of men respond to ed medication anyway

In my webinar, when I talk about ed, I call it men's addiction to ed medication. It's an addiction once you take it. you know what? Oh, it's kind of like weight loss. If you could take a pill to help you lose weight, you can still continue to eat your cake, eat your donut, eat your french fries and your hamburgers and your chicken wings, and still lose weight. Oh, my God, what changes? Right? What do you need to do? But that's what happened with, viagra and Cialis, is that they take it. And only 70% of men respond to these medication anyway. But when they take it, and it does help them with their ed, it becomes a crutch they're, dependent upon. It's a crutch for every time you have sex. I'm going to take this pill, and your body gets used to, oh, okay. Anytime you get an erection, you're going to get this medication in your system to help you with that. So your body is going to be dependent upon it as well, too. And so your mind start to be dependent upon it and say, well, I can't have sex without medication. Exactly. It ruined your mind, and it ruined your body physically. When you take a medication, it's like you take a medication for you to breathe. You take a medication for you to blink.

>> Speaker A: Exactly.

>> Speaker B: They'll probably come up with that soon. There's always a market for medication. But the point I'm trying to make is that sexual response. You're born with it. Your body is programmed to have a natural sexual response. It's beautifully choreographed, physical changes in the man and a woman body, to get the sexual response, because it's programming your body, because as human, we are programmed to reproduce. We are programmed to reproduce no matter what we are. Absolutely.

>> Speaker A: I always say we weren't given these organs for no reason. We weren't given them. I mean, you're not given taste buds to not taste food. Why would we be given sexual organs to not use them? I mean, it's just ridiculous. This attitude that people are spewing out there is ridiculous. We're supposed to taste food. We didn't get taste buds because we weren't supposed to taste the things we were eating. And we weren't given sexual organs because we weren't supposed to feel them. I think it's just crazy.

>> Speaker B: yeah, when I start thinking about it, I want people to start thinking, yeah, we're being victimized, to take a pill that is so innate, but is it not working? Well, so the message I want to get out there is that if men, you have ed women, if you're having discomfort with intercourse or you're having your libido is low, there is a reason why there is a cause for that. So take a step back. Take a step back before you. Google is not a doctor. Google does not go. And then you go on a tangent path of some supplement that does not work, that wasted your time. A tangent path of, taking a medicine is to kind of take a few step back and say, okay, all right, so how's my diet? So if a man or woman listening to this, and if you're having ed, and if you're not enjoying sex that you used to or discomfort there, you're letting less lubrication down there. And for women, after the age of 35, you get less and less lubrication down there.

>> Speaker A: Sure.

>> Speaker B: Okay. That's a hormonal response, so it's natural to get that. But you don't have to live with that because there are ways that you can add in lubrication to it. And the main way I want to stress is that, diet. What diet you're on is very critical because you are what you eat, you are what you. Okay. Because think of a plant. If you add in water, the plant flourish. If you add not so good water, you don't dry enough, it doesn't flourish. Our body, like your car needs. Some car needs unleaded. Some car needs regular. Some car needs super unleaded. Right.

>> Speaker A: Right.

>> Speaker B: For a car that needs super unleaded, you give it regular, then it's not going to function as well. May not function well at all. Same thing with our body. You're giving your body food that are toxic to it. And most of that is processed food. It's processed food. Like anything that's in a box or anything that's in a bag that is not made by mother nature.

>> Speaker A: Right. I just had a really super funny thought when you were talking about watering a plant. And would you ever water a plant with a coke?

>> Speaker B: Yeah, absolutely.

>> Speaker A: You just wouldn't do that. Yet. We're doing that to ourselves. You know what I mean? I wonder if someone ever did that experiment. If you kept watering a plant with coke, would it eventually die?

>> Speaker B: What would happen?

>> Speaker A: Yeah.

>> Speaker B: Right?

>> Speaker A: So look at what we're doing to ourselves. That's just crazy.

>> Speaker B: Yes, it is. And that's what I'm saying. It's like our body is organic material. Okay, so organic material mean that it's not synthetic. So you're feeding stuff like a coke. You're feeding it like a cookie. Cookie is actually. Mother nature does not grow that, right.


The mediterranean diet focuses more on vegetables and fruit than red meat

You want to eat stuff that mother nature grows for you.

>> Speaker A: Really?

>> Speaker B: is anything that mother nature give you is good for you? Mother nature doesn't grow a cupcake. Mother nature doesn't grow pasta either.

>> Speaker A: Oh, true.

>> Speaker B: And so that's the simplistic way I advocate a mediterranean diet, which allows you to have multigrain bread, but it focuses more on vegetables and fruit and lean meat. Eating chicken and fish and pork and less red meat. I don't suggest you eat red meat more than like, once a week. And family, and socialization time and exercise. The mediterranean diet. So if you're having sexual dysfunction, take a step back and say, okay, what type of diet am I doing? Am I eating? Good, clean diet, a mediterranean diet. If not, start that two, maybe do walking, some type of exercise, movement, like 30 minutes a day or around three to 4 hours a week. Just, boom, walk around. Even just around the house, just cleaning the house or things like that. Because now we live in a world computer. We sit in front of the computer, ah, 8 hours. And then we get too tired, we start going on, know, binge or series, and next thing we know, we go to bed.

>> Speaker A: Right?

>> Speaker B: And then as we're watching Netflix, we're eating those french fries.

>> Speaker A: Exactly. We're just setting ourselves up for failure. Right? When we're doing that kind of.

>> Speaker B: Yeah, yeah. And there's no time. And because you were so know, there's no time to exercise, I'll just go to bed and the next day, start the cycle again. I mean, I'm guilty of that. I am. I'm guilty of that. And I literally have to force myself because, like yesterday, my brain was giving me 1000 reason not to go exercise, right? I work hard the whole day. I ended around 07:00 p.m. My exercise count was at 730. My brain gave me 1000 reasons not to go. And I wanted to go home and just let us crash on the couch, have a glass of wine and just on the tv. but my thinking, there's only one reason why I should go. It's, for my health. And I feel so much better than going. So I made myself get dressed, get in the car and drive to the place. And while I was doing the exercise, I was yawning. But after ten minutes into it, I was ready to go. And after the exercise, which is only an hour, and I did bar, I felt great. I have so much energy. I. So much energy. And I came home, I started cleaning the kitchen, and in fact, I eat less. Because when you exercise, believe it or not, you actually end up eating less, than I would if I was going to come home and really was tired. So the whole point is, ah, that your brain will play tricks with you on, telling you not to do it because it liked the comfort zone. It doesn't like to feel uncomfortable. So anyway, diet, exercise, even just walking, even just going down the neighborhood and it's free. You don't have to join a, club or anything. Know. I joined a club because I like to be told what to do. You can just walk outside or do mow the yard or whatever. And then, if you're smoking, stop smoking. And that's including vape, because that, again, is synthetic. Right? The vapor and the nicotine, those are a foreign substance that's not in your body. It's like. Wait, would you pour Clorox down your throat? No. Yeah, exactly. So why are we putting nicotine in our body? Why are we putting these vapors in our lungs? From the vape, they're saying all these vapors that are not natural, that's toxic to the lung tissue. Toxic. All right, so it's the lung and the vapors, that's causing the damage to the lung and not to mention the absorption of the oxygen. That's what the function of the lungs are.

>> Speaker A: Yes.

>> Speaker B: Right. As well, too. So, smoking. And then the other thing is, as you know, stress plays a big part in hormonal health as well as how we feel. And it's easy for me to say stress. I know stress is part of life, and I have trouble finding the balance to myself. But it's all about mindset and outlook. But knowing that if, you know, hey, if I'm stressing out, it affect my health. It may be something to consider, like doing meditation. Even if you exercise and go connect with nature, that's a destressing activity right there. Just exercising itself. And sleep. Sleep is very important, critical. Your body heals during sleep. Your body heals from 10:00 p.m. To 06:00 a.m. And it feel healed physically and mentally. So you need both part healing, physical and mental healing. And your body can only heal when you're sleeping. If you don't sleep, you don't have adequate sleep, which is 7 hours optimal. 7 hours optimal. You don't have that. Your body's not healing, your mind's not healing. Have you had a day when you didn't have like maybe 4 hours of sleep? Like foggy? You're just not functioning optimally like yourself.


Sleep is very important because that's the first thing we give up when busy

You can function, but you're just not at 100%. So sleep is very important because that's the first thing we give up right when busy or we are working. so that's one thing that you can do right away. And those are just simple things that I have brought up. And I'm going to bring up also alcohol too. Alcohol consumption. Alcohol consumption. Beer and hard liquor. I'm not saying don't drink it, but should minimize it to maybe, seven to ten drinks a week. Sure, a week. So that's not bad. A drink a day, right? A drink a day, not bad. I know several patients of mine that, are in their eighty s and they have a Manhattan once a day. Sure. But that's once a day. But as you know, on the weekend, getting together with friends, you can pound, your quota for the week pretty quickly as well. So just the simple things that you can do to kind of do an introspection of what you can do before you pop in that pill, before you get that supplement, because we live in a culture now. I'm going to get this pill for this.

>> Speaker A: Quick fixes.

>> Speaker B: Quick fixes, the quick fixes. And sometimes that's not how our body is programmed.

>> Speaker A: Right?


A lot of mental health meds seem to squash your libido

So I have a question, too. We're talking about these things and all these things are great, but what about someone who's like, on a medication, like, say, mental health? A lot of these mental health meds seem to squash your libido. They seem to affect your sexuality. Now, these things obviously will help those people too, but what else can they do? Are they just kind of stuck dealing with the lot of being on this medication. And is there anything they can do more?

>> Speaker B: Well, yes. So your question is, if people are on mental health medication and it decreases their libido, what can they do? But it still need to be on their medication, right?

>> Speaker A: Right, exactly.

>> Speaker B: Well, medication, for mental health is usually serotonin inhibitors or noepinephrine inhibitors. All right? Those are chemicals that gets released when you're sleeping well and when you exercise. All right? So it gets released during sleep and exercise. So what you can do is that if you exercise, you can increase a serotonin battle level. If you sleep, your body can increase your noepinephrine serotonin level. And also you meditate. You meditate, you, ah, slow down your mind, and you can increase both of those chemicals. Well, okay, so I'm not saying get off of those medication. I'm saying there are ways that you can increase your own production of the fuming good hormone. And the reason why it's decreased is probably you're not getting enough sleep. Maybe you're too stressed. You're stressed. And you're also maybe smoking, because smoking do decrease those levels as well. As well as alcohol. excessive alcohol will depress those chemicals as well, too, because, remember, those are toxins. Toxins. Alcohol, believe it or not, is a toxin you put in your body and your liver. Have to process it, okay? Believe me, last night I had a glass of wine, too. I'm not, against alcohol, but I enjoy my wine as well, too. So the point I'm trying to make is that there are things that you can increase the feel me good hormone. Once you start exercising more, you start feeling better. You can continue your hormone, you continue your antidepressant as well, or decrease the level and see how you do. Right. For depression and for anxiety, you want to treat it like kind of like paranoia or conditions of agoraphobia. You want to kind of test yourself and give yourself, try to test yourself and push the boundary and push the boundary, because if you take those meds, you don't have to take it for a lifetime. Right? And I'm a big proponent of, hey, sometimes life things happen that stresses us out, like a death in the family or divorce or a major trauma. And you need those medication, but you don't need them forever. You may just need it for maybe three to nine months, and then you can still get off of it. Right. All those chemicals that those medication help. those medication just help. You kind of have more of that chemicals in your brain.

>> Speaker A: Okay. Yeah.

>> Speaker B: All right. But you yourself can increase those chemicals by what I just mentioned before, sleep, exercise, and meditation. All right. And, you can increase that. And as your body heals, you can get off the medication or decrease the dose of the medication. Does that make sense?

>> Speaker A: Absolutely.

>> Speaker B: Like, your wave internally increase it, let your body heal, and then talk with your doctor and maybe decrease the dose. And like I said, that's how you test your boundaries, right?

>> Speaker A: Sure.

>> Speaker B: M test your boundaries and take a step forward. And take another step forward. It's like treating somebody with a, fear of heights, right? You want to bring them nearer and nearer to what they're afraid of until they feel that they can conquer what their fear is. So it's the same thing. It's the same thing with trying to do that. And meditation. How does meditation help it help you actually slow down your breathing? I love teaching that breathing to your nose. It's a powerful way. Increasing blood flow and also in relaxation, like breathing to your nose and breathe out to your nose. Actually very effective. Just closing your eyes and just slowing down your breathing. And when you do that, actually your heart rate slows down. So, there's a technique called box breathing. Like box? Like the box where you hold your breath 4 seconds, then you breathe into your nose for 4 seconds, then you hold for 4 seconds, and then you breathe out to your nose for 4 seconds. So it's like a box breathe in, hold, breathe out. And when you do that, you just focus on that 4 seconds, and you'll be amazed. Your mind will be just shifting to the thinking of, that breathing. And then you just calm down your mind, you slow down your breathing, you slow down your heart rate. Yeah.

>> Speaker A: Sounds like a great, very easy technique.

>> Speaker B: A lot. Yeah. Box breathing, it was, created by the Navy Seals for them to practice mind body balance before their mission. And I use that a lot during the day when I feel stressed or when I feel pressured or if something happened and I want to selective of what I say or I do that m to really calm my mind and my body at the same time. And I do that during exercise as well. I play tennis. And when you get fatigued, when you start breathing like that, it regulates. When you breathe slower, you get more oxygen than you breathe faster.

>> Speaker A: Sure.

>> Speaker B: Yeah. So the reason why I brought that up is for people with mental health, is that breathing help calm your mind and you get more oxygen in, and therefore you're able to kind of feel like you're not about to lose it or maybe have an attack.

>> Speaker A: Right, exactly. I think that's so important.


Ed: More men in their 20s having ed due to lifestyle factors

I mean, I just feel like a lot of this stuff just gets, like, by the wayside. And like our culture, we said, take a pill, just take this pill and you'll be better. And what really bugs me is that it's obviously driven for financial reasons. It's being driven by the companies that have all the money, the pharmaceutical companies, the insurance companies. And here we are all like, used the word earlier, I think. Didn't you say victim?

>> Speaker B: Right.

>> Speaker A: We're literally victims to them, and we're buying into what they say.

>> Speaker B: Yes, we're allowing it. We're part of the problem as well. Okay. We're part of the problem as well, because it's the norm. We accept the norm now. And, it's something that I see all the time. I mean, you ask the people that are taking five, to ten medication, are they better? I'll see patients on literally ten medication.

>> Speaker A: Right, exactly.

>> Speaker B: And they're as sick as they were when they were on one medication, because they didn't change what caused them to have all the problem in the first place. If you're a diabetic, then you end up having a blood pressure medicine, a high cholesterol medicine, you're going to have a heart medication, you're going to have a nerve medication, right? And then you got to take another medication to counteract because you can't sleep. Just ask the people that are on ten medication, are they feeling better? Probably not.

>> Speaker A: Probably not.

>> Speaker B: How can your body function with five synthetic medication in your system all the time?

>> Speaker A: And isn't it crazy, like, this is just recent. For however long that people have been on the earth, there was none of this shit. this is so like modern times. But yes, we live longer, but that's also due to medical advances. But isn't it crazy that we think now we need all these synthetic medications when thousands, millions of years, however long it's been, I don't even know. I'm not good with time. People have been existing and the human race has been continuing. Back then, there were none of these meds.

>> Speaker B: No, absolutely. You made a good point. You know what? The human race had been around for several hundred thousand years. Do we need Viagra and cialis then?

>> Speaker A: No. We also didn't have boxes of food that we ate. It didn't exist.

>> Speaker B: We didn't need Viagra and cialis to continue the humankind, did we? We did just fine. Exactly. Just fine. Until 1998 was when Viagra came out with their medication. Is that when it is 1998. And Viagra, since it first, since 1998, every year, have averaged between one, point two to one point five billion dollars revenue. Not a million a b billion, just for one medication. Just for one medication, which is Viagra. And the sad part is that more men now are having ed at a younger age. Right. In their twenty s. Yeah, they're having eds in their 20s, at a younger age where you should probably see Ed around 50, not in your 20s.

>> Speaker A: No. Right.

>> Speaker B: Yeah. And that's mainly probably due to lifestyle. Like porn. Porn. It's a big part of that as lifestyle. They're, sitting, playing video games or watching tv. They're not exercising as much. And they're eating a, convenient fast food doordash. Now, delivery food, which is from the restaurant. Okay. And they're playing video games. I see that in my son. Not that my son has ed, but I see him playing video game. He ordered Doordash. He's eating doordash meals while he's playing the video game. Right. And I can just see how. But we're seeing more and more men in their 20s having ed due to lifestyle factor. That's not because they have a physical problem for the Ed. The physical problem of decreased blood flow really occur more in men late 40s or in the, 50s because of poor circulation. But when you're younger, it's really more of lifestyle and psychological part because they're having this expectation that they need to perform like the porn stars.

>> Speaker A: Right.

>> Speaker B: They need to have a size like nine inch. what, it does is that it mess up with their dopamine, which is a chemical in the brain that gets released levels. And being excited, ah, with a real person is not the same as being excited by the screen. So that all get messed up in your brain. And I don't know if I said it, but the brain is your larger sexual organ, not your sexual organ. It's the brain. Men and women, it's the brain. Okay? Your brain, is how you get aroused. All right? Everything starts in the brain. Thing starts in the brain. You get aroused by your five senses. What you see, what you smell, what you taste, what you hear, what you touch. All those five senses that your body senses send the messages to your brain. And they can either be positive or negative, but also mix in with your emotional center. Right? Mix in with your emotional center. And that's in the gland called amygdala.


Viagra and Cialis don't help you get aroused, right

And whether you feel anxious or paranoid or fatigue or depressed, it's mixed in with that. And then that message gets sent to the nerve at the base of your neck, right? And that message gets sent to your heart. And then your heart send beat quicker and send more blood down the blood vessel and then to your genital, your sexual organ. But it all starts in the brain. So if you're not getting, spend time getting aroused, putting your mind in a good state, your initiation, an erection or stimulation isn't going to start because a lot of time, men and women think, oh, five minutes, let's get there. I should have an erection. Five minutes, I'm ready to go. You got to get the engine going, you got to get the brain involved. And that's the danger of, ed medications such as Viagra, Cialis, is that when you take that, it doesn't help you get in the mood, it doesn't help you with your libido, it doesn't help you get aroused. All it does really, when you take those medication is that it relaxes the smooth muscle in the penis, and that's how you get an erection. It just relaxes the smooth muscle. Well, you can relax the smooth muscle by your brain being in the right mood. Right? Yeah. So to how to counteract getting out of a viagra and Cialis is putting your brain in the right mood by getting aroused, being in the moment, and concentrating on the aspect of intimacy, of sex, and using, the five senses. That's how you're going to get initiation going from the brain down to the sexual organ. And we don't concentrate on that too much. We always concentrate on the, well, how hard are you? How big are you? What's your size? Because we concentrate on the sexual organ and totally neglect what's upstream, which is the brain.

>> Speaker A: An analogous thought heard to me when you were talking about this. Like the pill for the men, it's kind of like using lube for a woman. Doesn't mean that you're in the mood. Yes, something can be inserted easier, but that doesn't mean your body's ready. Doesn't mean you've had those changes of the elongation of the vagina. I mean, you haven't had those things, but yes, it allows it to happen. Penetration is easier with lube, but that doesn't mean that you're ready in any other way. And to me, almost like Viagra is the same way.

>> Speaker B: Absolutely. Viagra is the same way as well, too. And that's why some of the men that take it, sometimes it doesn't work because it doesn't connect your brain to your penis. In fact, now they come out with two. Medication for libido, decreased libido in women. You know what those medications do? All they do is the same thing as antidepressant. They're the same as antidepressant medicine. They increase your serotonin level, but they're labeled as well. This will help you with your libido.

>> Speaker A: Oh, jeez.

>> Speaker B: Hello. yeah, it's just the same medication packaged in a different way with a different name. Yes.

>> Speaker A: How can these people live with themselves? That's what I want to know. How can they know these things and they're doing these things on purpose to people? How can you live with yourself knowing that you're doing this to the human race? I certainly couldn't do it.

>> Speaker B: Yeah, well, you and I have a conscience. But that's why our message should be screaming loud and clear that you shouldn't be taking this. It's an antidepressant medicine, and we have a natural way to fight anti, to fight depression, which is sleep and diet and exercise. That's what our body needs. You got to give your body what it needs. It's like a car. I, drive a car that needs super unleaded. I'm not going to put regular unleaded into there. I spend extra money to put super unleaded in there because I want optimal performance. My car is six years old. I take care of it. I go get a tune up, I change the alignment in the car. You should do think of your body the same way. Think of your body getting a tune up. Go to the doctor at least once a year. Get blood work done. All, ah, right. Get blood work done. Get your blood pressure checked. It should be a barometer. Should be a barometer of your health, your blood pressure and your weight, as well as some blood work. Because if you just men and women, they just do blood work once a year, you can see what you're anemic or not because anemia is very common nowadays because of nutritional deficiency. to see if your fasting blood sugar is high or even low. And also you can also look at your liver function enzyme to see how your liver is doing. Is it being toxic? And your liver is the filter of your body. It processes all the food and all the things that you eat and take to make it so that your body can process it. And then you can look at your liver function. You can look how your kidneys are doing to see if you're hydrated well or not. See if your body is inflamed. And there are certain markers that you can get in blood work to see how your heart is doing, how your blood vessel health is. But that's just all it is, is just, blood work. That's it. But you can get all that insight into your health, okay? And you know what, something is high or something, you know, what you need to do to change it. So that is what you should be doing for your health and for your sexual health. Get blood work and do an introspection and then start working on one thing at a time. But it's not a quick fix. I've had many conversations with my patient that to get your sexual health in order again, it's not a quick fix. It took you decades to get to where you are. Same thing with women. It's not a quick fix pill either. and it's just really working.


You do have control over your health and your sexual health

Almost equated to weight loss. Almost, equate to weight loss because you have to be very motivated to lose weight, but you also need to be motivated to maintain the weight loss as well, so it doesn't come back. You don't revert back to the habit that caused you to gain the weight in the first place. And, I mean, I'm struggling with that, and I put on an extra ten pounds that, I shouldn't be. And I struggle with that as well, too. And it's hard because your brain will give you 1001 excuses not to do it. Right.

>> Speaker A: Exactly. Take the easy way out or the easy pill or. Yeah, like we were saying earlier, just go home and sit on the couch and not exercise. but then, like you said, you do exercise and you just feel so much better. It's almost like mind blowing if you really sit down and think about how you'd feel one day where you're just sitting on the couch after work and just eating and drinking stuff. And then the other day when you go for a walk, or you will notice, but you have to pay attention and you have to admit to it that it's different and you notice a difference. That's the hard part for some people, too, to admit that and be like, I do have control, and this actually does make me feel better.

>> Speaker B: Right? Absolutely. So my point is that you do have control over your health and your sexual health. It's what your mindset change over. It's kind of. Sometimes you don't know what you don't know. And your listeners that listen to this now, they know something that they didn't know before. But once you, have information, you can change. Right? Because sometimes I love to say you don't know what you don't know. It sounds kind of confusing, but for myself, let me give you an example. I didn't know there was an app that will, what is it? Take off the blue light off your phone after a certain time. I didn't know that.

>> Speaker A: Right?

>> Speaker B: I didn't know that until a friend of mine told me about it. I'm like, oh, okay. I think there's also an option on my phone that does that, too. But I didn't know that you can do that, automatically until somebody told me, because I didn't know what I didn't know. I knew that blue light was good, but I didn't know that I can get it on my phone. And the same thing with what we're talking about today, the information on sexual health and general wellness. Those that are listening right now, if you can just take one little tidbit from, today, you could really change your life.

>> Speaker A: Absolutely.


Ed Fix is a blueprint to reverse ed by using lifestyle modification

And so your book, talk about your book real quick. What's the name of your book and what is it about? you've written. Yeah. Say the title.

>> Speaker B: Yeah. The book is called erectile dysfunction fix. And it's really a blueprint to reverse ed by using, by lifestyle modification, like I said, diet and exercise, and also using stem cell therapy, which is your own stem cell that, ah, a doctor inject back into your body, like into the penis, to increase blood flow. And using technology, using new technology that will help increase blood flow as well, such as shockwave therapy. It's really a blueprint on erectile dysfunction. Thick without the pill, without that little blue pill. And I wrote it in 2000 and, 18, the bestseller on Amazon. So if you interested in getting some solution for Ed Fix, I talk about it all in there and this book probably need a second edition that I'll be working on to add some more new research and new study, for it. But I'm a big proponent of. Yes, we can do stem cell therapy to increase blood flow. We can do shockwave therapy to increase blood flow. We can do hormone replacement therapy to increase your libido, and also with your help, with erection. But the bottom line and the foundation of everything is diet, exercise, sleep and stress reduction.

>> Speaker A: Things you can do for yourself.

>> Speaker B: That's right. That's the bottom of the pyramid. The first line treatment. First line treatment is that oftentimes if you do that, you don't need the stem cell treatment, the chalkway or anything else, right? Honestly, that's the foundation of the pyramid. I'm a doctor that does those procedures. But I want people to get better. Huh? I want people to be empowered, that they can do this and they have control over this themselves, and they don't have to be relying on this. It's like your parents have diabetes. You are not destined to have diabetes.

>> Speaker A: Right.

>> Speaker B: All right. And obesity is not hereditary. All right.

>> Speaker A: I always thought it was. It's really not.

>> Speaker B: No.

>> Speaker A: I think people maybe think that because sometimes people in the same family end up being similar sizes. You know what I mean? Like, maybe that's lifestyle then.

>> Speaker B: Now there's lifestyle because, you eat what your parents give you as a child. You don't have control over what you eat. Right?

>> Speaker A: Right. True.

>> Speaker B: You eat what's given to you at the table. And when you're a child, you mirror what your parents do.

>> Speaker A: Sure.

>> Speaker B: Right. You don't know that. You mirror your parents, do you? Mirror what you mean, eat what's given on the table. Now, your genes, yes. There are some things that, you can't control who your parents are, some genes, right? But the genes are. Think of it like that. The genes are the bullet and the gun. What you do with your lifestyle is what pulls the trigger. Right? Okay. So think about it like that. So you are not destined to, let's say, if there is diabetes in your family. Yeah, that may be in the family, it could be in the gene, but what you do with your lifestyle, what decision you make is what pulls the trigger.

>> Speaker A: Yeah, that's a really good way to put it. I think for people that acknowledges that it's there, it exists, but, it doesn't need to fire.

>> Speaker B: Right. Doesn't need to fire your lifestyle, because their studies have looked at twins that have identical genes. And why does one twin have diabetes and heart disease? The other twin doesn't.

>> Speaker A: Right.

>> Speaker B: Yes. It's been proven in research that it's really what you do with your lifestyle and the environment that you're in that can really manifest into what your physical conditions are.

>> Speaker A: Sure.


Mark Zuckerberg's podcast focuses on sexual health for men and women

So, and tell me a little bit about your podcast. It's called sexual health for men. Correct. What kind of things do you talk about on there?

>> Speaker B: Right, so, like I said, sexual health for men. Not just only for men, for women, because I believe that sexual health, is a couple issue, and we talk everything related to sexual health. I don't focus on positioning or things like that. I focus more on medical causes and treatment, but, I come from, ah, more of a, research validated method in educating men, and women on how to optimize sexual health and become more sexual, independent.

>> Speaker A: Sure. Well, that sounds wonderful. Yeah. I mean, obviously it has men in the title, but we're all human. So yes, there's differences, but we're still all human, right?

>> Speaker B: Absolutely. It's sexual health for men, but it's also for women as well, because I think that if a man has ed and you're in a partner, you're in a relationship with a man that has ed. It's really for men and for women as well, but men think for them, it hit them harder, than for women. Well, it's for women. We don't have a penis, to be plain and honest with you, we don't have a penis to tell us what the barometer of our sexual activities are or sexual response.

>> Speaker A: Right.

>> Speaker B: The clitoris is the woman penis, and the clitoris sole function is for pleasure. It has no other function in your body except to give you pure pleasure. I can't tell you, some of the women I see, they don't even know where their clitoris is. Right. and some of them don't even know what an orgasm is.

>> Speaker A: yeah.

>> Speaker B: They've been married, they have six children, and they come to tv because they have pain down there and they've never really know what an orgasm is.

>> Speaker A: Just horrendous. Horrendous.

>> Speaker B: Yes. We're in 2023, but it's more common than you think.

>> Speaker A: Oh, yeah, absolutely. And that's one thing that just really bugs me, too. It's like there's so many people out there. There's so many. You always hear stories, women don't want to have sex, or my wife doesn't want to have sex with me anymore. Well, is she orgasming? Because if she's not, that might be why she doesn't want to have sex. Or like, she has pain. So there's a reason why she doesn't want to have sex. It's not just that. She's not. Because if you're orgasming and you're coming, you are enjoying, how can you not? So that to me, tells there's not the right stimulation. Something's not right. It's not just that she doesn't want to have sex.

>> Speaker B: Right. There's definitely other factors in there and they need to be a conversation. And sometimes that's a difficult conversation. It's a very tricky, slippery topic to talk about and embarrassing, shameful. There's all these negative emotional connotation related to sex, and I want to remove that open conversation with somebody that you're in a relationship with. And somebody you care about. And it's just so much layers when we talk about sexual health. Right? Cultural barriers, ethnicity barriers, just, comfort of the person. Comfort with that. But it's so interesting. I love what I'm doing, and I learn from my patient every day. It's, never a boring day. And doing what I do and just hearing the stories and the successes has proven to me that this is a much needed conversation that we need to bring to light, as well as the topic sexual health. But I tell you, we live in a cultural hypocrisy. I mean, I can't even talk on Facebook about these issues.

>> Speaker A: Rights.

>> Speaker B: They ban me from Instagram, too.

>> Speaker A: Yeah.

>> Speaker A: Uh-huh.

>> Speaker B: Instagram, YouTube, though, has been good. That's good. Yeah. YouTube has been open to some of the words that I use.

>> Speaker A: Okay.

>> Speaker B: but Facebook, forget it. You cannot anything about it. And I'm like, well, isn't Mark Zuckerberg, doesn't he have sex, too? And isn't he?

>> Speaker A: Exactly.

>> Speaker B: People that visit Facebook doesn't know anything about sex. It's just hypocrisy culture that we live in right now, especially on, social media medium, at this point. So I just want to kind of bring that up because that really irks me.

>> Speaker A: Oh, me too. Me too.


On Instagram, people pick which part of their body makes them climax

I told the story before on the podcast before, but I was responding to someone who is a doctor, and she posts a lot on Instagram. And so she put a, quiz out there. People pick which part of your body makes you climax. And the choices were like, g spot, clitoris, anal. And I forget the fourth one. And so you were supposed to type in your response.

>> Speaker B: Right, right.

>> Speaker A: I went to go type in clitoris, and I got all these community warnings. You can't say that word. All this stuff. And I'm like, so you're telling me my body part is a bad word?

>> Speaker B: Yeah.

>> Speaker A: I was so mad. So then I went back because it wouldn't let me put in clitoris. And so I went back and I tried to put in penis. Guess what? It let me do it.

>> Speaker B: I was just so mad.

>> Speaker A: I'm like, so penis isn't a bad word, but clitoris is. My body part is not a bad word.

>> Speaker B: You're absolutely right. You're absolutely right. It's not a bad word, is it? Exactly. Why is penis okay and clitoris not right? Yeah. Is that on Facebook?

>> Speaker A: That was on Instagram.

>> Speaker B: Instagram.

>> Speaker A: Interesting. I was so angry. I was so angry. And the hard part about Instagram is you can't comment to anybody. There's no way to complain. You can't access any way to complain to them or anybody or even tell them if you have a problem because I have one of my accounts I can't get into. You can't even talk to anybody there. It's this giant closed off system that everyone is using that you can't even talk to a person or be like, hey, I have a problem, or, hey, why are you doing this? This crazy conspiracy? And we're all just, like, following Instagram. Like, it's just glory to great life. It's disturbing.

>> Speaker B: Well, it's a hypocrisy that I talk. You know, we live in that bubble. It's like they put us in this, what is Poppins bubble.

>> Speaker A: Right. Yes, that's so true. And, ah, it's enforced by culture, it's enforced by our advertising that we see. Once you start thinking about these things and looking at it and noticing it, you really do see it.

>> Speaker B: Yeah.

>> Speaker A: All right, well, thank you so much.


Dr. Ann Trong: Be careful when you go on the Internet

Is there anything else that we have not touched on that you wanted to talk about or mention, or mention where you are on social media?

>> Speaker B: yes. Well, thank you for having me on the show and be able to, talk about a topic I'm very passionate about and your viewers can find me. I'm very active on YouTube. It's on YouTube.com at Dr. Ann Trong with the dranetruong. And I do lots of education on there if you're interested in learning about sexual health. And I do a lot of research to make sure that I'm delivering the best content that is validated and not just whatever content you find on the Internet. And just be really careful when you go on the Internet. There's a lot of misinformation out there that can really lead you down towards a, tangent path that you're just going to end up being more confused and probably waste your money on certain things that, not helpful. So, other than that, and my website is ww trungrehab.com, T-R-U-O-N-G-R-E-H-A-B where people can find out more information about me and what I do. In the bottom line is we're creating a sexual revolution together, all of us. And it takes one person, but then the ripples effect, we're going to have more people joining in and that, we are going to be taking over our sexual independence again.

>> Speaker A: Absolutely. I love that. And yes, thank you so much. You have an amazing day.

>> Speaker B: You too. Thank you for having me here. Take care thanks for coming.

>> Speaker A: Bye bye.

>> Speaker B: Bye bye.


Use your own body to help yourself have better sex and be healthier

>> Speaker A: All right. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. I really enjoyed talking with her. She's just got amazing ideas, and I love how she talks about it. To fix your body, when you have the power to do this, you have the tools within yourself to help yourself have better sex. Instead of using these bandaids that people in these companies that don't care about us, they don't care about the human race, in my opinion. They're just trying to make money. Don't buy into what they say. Buy into what she says. Use your own body, your own habits, your own abilities to make yourself have better sex and be healthier. It's all connected, as she said, so amazing. Don't forget, look down the podcast show notes. I will also have links to her book, so you could get those as well and get more information from her. I will also have my links down in the podcast show notes as well. If you would like to buy some of my books, my audiobooks right now for the month of July, my books are free on smashwords. So if you download those and give them a peruse, read them, please give me a review. I really enjoy giving away free books. And these promotions, they do it twice a year in smashwords. I think the other time is in the middle of winter, maybe December. I'm trying to remember what month they do it. That's very cool. And it's a way to grow. And hey, grab some free books, not even just mine. I like to promote other authors, too. Go check out other authors books as well. Free books, baby. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Okay. Don't forget to come today. My usual thing I say at the end of the podcast, don't forget to come today. Use your body, use those natural hormones to make yourself feel better, stress relief, and to just feel amazing and connect with your partner, just like we talked about all in this episode. Use your own body to help yourself feel better. Use your own natural hormones. You don't need to take pills for them. You just need to do the right things. Okay. Don't forget to come today, and you have an amazing fucking day. Love you. Bye bye.